Cluj-Napoca / Brașov / Târgu Mureș
RIA Solutions Group is growing and we are on the lookout for a passionate and curious Angular Developer to join and complete the energy, the creativity, and the experience within an amazing team!
- Like dealing with clients directly and interact with cutting-edge technology and business requirements
- Are the one with sparkling ideas and a lot of passion for technology
- Are proactive and you run the extra mile
- Are a problem solver even for other colleagues’ issues
Then come to us and we will reward you with a great career opportunity!
- Design and develop user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Develop UI components that adhere to a standard style guide and can be reused across multiple applications within the company
- Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Able to research new UI technology trends and develop working prototypes to experiment and assess
- Elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the needs of project stakeholders including customers and end-users
- Analyze, review, and alter programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Lead the efforts of problem resolution of issues and defects discovered during testing, independently resolve the issues if needed
- Work with back-end developers in the process of building RESTful APIs
- Participate in business unit and strategic planning and implement initiatives
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience with Angular
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with testing frameworks and with RESTful services
- Demonstrated application of software development methodologies and modern best practices
- Expertise with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
- Very good team player and with good interpersonal skills
- Capability to quick learning of environment, technologies, and new tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ionic and Java
- Private medical insurance
- Parking/public transportation sponsorship
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company
- Sport activities sponsorship
- Technical conferences/workshops/trainings sponsorship
- Career opportunities
- People Oriented Company where there is always somebody listening to you when you need
- An environment where work is fun and smile is RIA signature
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, RIA Solutions Group is an international software development company providing on-demand services and outsourcing. Combining a breadth of software experience across many industries, deep and cutting-edge technical expertise, and global delivery capabilities, RIA Solutions Group works closely with international clients to help accelerate their innovation and enhance their business performance
RIA Solutions Group is a Microsoft Certified Partner and our main competencies cover:
- Custom Application
- Development Partnering
- Reporting and Analytics
- Big Data and BI
- Web Sites and Web Portals
We are an extraordinary company of top professionals and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated individuals to join our unique environment.
If you seek a genuinely different organization from beige cubicles and typical office politics, jump in our boat! Join a community that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.
We look forward to hearing from you.
So, if you know someone suitable, send us an email at email@example.com.
Life at RIA
Explore Life at RIA and discover why RIA is the perfect place to launch your career!